TERMS & CONDITIONS
§ 1. DEFINITIONS
1. Seller – White Pocket Romualda Kowalska with registered office in Juszkowo (83-000) at ul. Jar Raduni 19, NIP: 9581381384 REGON: 220058160, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), kept by the minister in charge of economy.
1. Shop – internet service belonging to the seller, available at www.whitepocket.pl.
2. Client – an adult natural person or company placing an order in a store.
3. Terms & conditions – these terms & conditions
4. Goods – all products offered for sale in the Store
5. Registration – one-off transaction consisting in setting up an account by the Customer, made using the administrative panel provided by the Seller on the Store’s website.
6. Order – Customer’s declaration of will aiming at concluding the Goods sale agreement at a distance via the Store, specifying at least the type and number of Goods.
7. Order Processing Time – the time at which the Order is completed by the Seller and then issued to the carrier; The Order Processing Time does not include delivery time (the time between the delivery of the Order to the carrier and its delivery to the Customer);
§ 2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
1. The Terms & conditions define the rules for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the sale of Goods located in the Store and the rules of using the Store.
2. The Customer may contact the Store via e-mail: email@example.com, contact form on the Store website and by post.
4. All Goods available in the store are new, have no defects and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
5. The condition to start using the Store is to read the Regulations and its full acceptance.
§ 4. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
1. The prices of products in the store are given in EURO and are gross prices. The prices do not include the costs of product delivery to the customer, which are provided separately.
2. In the event of a change in the prices of the Goods, the Order will be executed at the price valid at the time of placing the Order.
3. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, introduce new Goods to the Online Store offer, remove existing products from the Store, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Store’s websites or make changes to them, in accordance with the Civil Code and other standards and acts, where such changes do not violate the rights of persons who have entered into contracts for the sale of goods offered by the Store, before the introduction of the abovementioned changes or rights of persons entitled to use a given promotion, in accordance with its rules and during its duration.
4. For Goods in the Shop, you can pay according to your choice:
1. Fast on-line bank transfer (Dotpay Payments)
2. Paypal payments
3. Credit card transactions process through Dotpay.pl.
4. Bank transfer- transfer directly to White pocket mBank bank account.
White Pocket Romualda Kowalska
ul. Jar Raduni 19 Juszkowo 83-000
Bank account number: PL 43 1140 2017 0000 4302 1309 6476,
5. If the Customer chooses the payment method in the form of a prepayment, failure to receive the payment within 3 days of placing the order results in the order being canceled.
6. The consolidation, security and access to essential provisions of contracts concluded by means of distance communication takes place by providing the Customer with a proof of purchase. Proof of purchase can be sent in electronic form or together with the order.
§ 5. SHIPMENT OF GOODS
1. The goods are sent to the address provided by the customer in the order.
2. The realization of the Order starts from the moment of posting the amount of the sale price and shipping costs on the Store’s bank account.
3. Orders are processed on business days. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are executed on the next working day. Estimated delivery time is up to 10 business days. The maximum period of order fulfillment should not exceed 14 working days, and in no case 30 days from the date of conclusion of the contract of sale. The ordering process begins when the Customer’s order price and shipping costs appear on the Store’s account in the selected payment system (PayPal, Dotpay, Credit card transactions process through Dotpay.pl, bank transfer)The ordering payment on the selected payment system (PayPal, Dotpay, Credit card, transaction process through Dotpay.pl, bank transfer)
4. The date of delivery includes the time of order completion, including the time of posting the funds on the Seller’s bank account (usually up to 2 business days) and the expected delivery time.
5. The goods are delivered outside of Poland by courier DHL or via Poczta Polska.
6. Fees for the delivery of products and the expected delivery time are given in the ordering process and on the Store’s website.
6. RETURNS OF GOODS – WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement without giving a reason within 21 days from the date on which the Customer came into possession of the Goods or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the Goods.
2. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer must inform the Store of his decision to withdraw from the contract by a statement sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. (downloadable form HERE) After receiving such information, the Store will immediately send the Customer confirmation of receipt of information about withdrawal from the contract.
3. The customer sends back the Goods that he wants to return to the postal address:
White Pocket Romualda Kowalska
Ul. Jar Raduni 19
With the note „RETURN”, no later than 14 days from the day on which the Store informed about withdrawal from this contract.
4. The Customer bears the direct costs of returning the purchased Goods
5. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the Store shall return to the Customer all payments received by him, including the delivery of the Goods, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer informed the Store of the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.
6. The return of the Customer’s payment will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer explicitly agrees to a different solution.
7. The Store may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until the return of the Good or delivery of proof of its return.
8. The Customer is liable for a reduction in the value of returned Goods, resulting from the use of them in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
§ 7. COMPLAINTS
1. If the products have defects of non-conformity with the contract, the customer may file a complaint.
2. Complaints should be submitted by email to email@example.com by filling in a complaint form (available HERE). After receiving confirmation of receipt of the application, the customer should send back the advertised product address: White Pocket Romualda Kowalska ul. Jar Raduni 19 Juszkowo 83-000 with the note „COMPLAINT”.
3. The customer will receive information on the method of handling the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Store of the parcel containing the advertised goods.
4. If the goods have defects, the Customer shall be entitled to the following claims (Article 556 and Article 561 of the Civil Code): a) submission of a declaration of withdrawal from the contract or reduction of the price of the Goods, or b) demand for replacement of the Goods free of defects or removal of defects.
5. If the complaint is not accepted, the goods will be sent back to the customer along with the refusal of the complaint and its justification.
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing and use of his personal data in order to properly execute the Order. These data will be used only for this purpose and will not be disclosed to third parties.
2. The store is the administrator of personal data of its clients and is obliged to properly process and, above all, to properly secure the possessed data. According to the Act of August 29, 1997 about the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) personal data is collected with due diligence and is properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
3. Clients have the right to control the processing of data concerning them contained in data files, in particular the right to:
– access to your personal data, completing and correcting data by submitting such a request to the Seller,
– requests for temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal, if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected,
– objection to the processing of their personal data – in cases provided for by law – and the right to demand their removal, when they become unnecessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
4. Providing personal data and consenting to their processing is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing of personal data marked as mandatory, will prevent the sale of the Goods to the Customer.
§ 9. INFORMATION CONCERNING SERVICES PROVIDED BY ELECTRONIC
1. The store provides the following services to clients by electronic means
2. a) Enabling concluding online contracts for the sale of goods in the Store in accordance with these Regulations, b) Enabling the creation of customer accounts in the store, c) Sending the ordered commercial information regarding the goods.
3. The Customer is entitled to withdraw from contracts for the sale of goods in accordance with the relevant legal provisions and on the terms set out in these Regulations. In addition, the Customer is entitled at any time to demand the cessation of the provision of services by the Store indicated in point 1 items b) and c) above.
4. Technical terms and conditions of providing services by e-mail are as follows: a) Access to the Internet, b) Using a web browser that allows editing of hypertext documents (such as Internet Explorer, Opera, FireFox or similar), c) Having an e-mail account.
5. Complaints regarding services provided by the Store via e-mail may be submitted by sending a complaint to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer’s complaint should include the customer’s mark and a short complaint description. The Store will make every effort to ensure that reported complaints are dealt with as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of complaints by the Store. The Client will be notified about the method of processing the complaint by sending a message sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
§ 10. FINAL RECORDS
1. Polish law is applicable to the contract for the sale of products in the store. The contract is concluded in English.
2. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code or provisions of other legal acts applicable to the store’s operation and functioning shall apply accordingly.
3. The competent court for resolving disputes is the locally competent court according to applicable regulations.
4. The customer may use non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In order to take advantage of the possibility of amicable settlement of disputes regarding online purchases, the Customer may submit his complaint via, for example, the EU ODR online platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
5. Seller. reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time. Amendments to the Regulations apply to orders placed after a given amendment to these Regulations, subject to the provisions of paragraph 2 above.
6. All materials, including graphic elements, the composition of these elements, trademarks and others, available in the Store, are subject to exclusive rights, in particular they are subject to the protection of copyright and industrial property rights. The use of materials made available in the Store in any form requires the consent of the Seller each time.