1. By placing an order, the Customer consents to the processing and use of his personal data in order to correctly execute the Order. These data will be used only for this purpose and will not be disclosed to third parties.
2. The store is the administrator of personal data of its clients and is obliged to properly process and, above all, to properly secure the possessed data. According to the Act of August 29, 1997 about the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) personal data is collected with due diligence and is properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
3. Clients have the right to control the processing of data concerning them contained in data files, in particular the right to:
– access to your personal data, completing and correcting data by submitting such a request to the Seller,
– requests for temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected,
– objection to the processing of their personal data – in cases provided for by law – and the right to demand their removal, when they become unnecessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
4. Providing personal data and consenting to their processing is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing of personal data marked as mandatory, will prevent the sale of the Goods to the Customer.
5. Possible recipients of personal data of the Shop’s Customers:
– in the case of a Customer who uses in the Store the method of delivery by post, parcel delivery or via the Paczkomaty system, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected carrier
– in the case of a Customer who uses the electronic payment method or payment card in the Store, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Store.