GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. General provisions
1. These terms & conditions define the general rules for the activation and use of the White pocket Gift Card
2. The capitalized terms used in these regulations have the following meanings:
a) Terms & conditions – these terms & conditions of the White pocket Gift Card
b) Publisher – publisher of the White pocket Gift Card – White Pocket Romualda Kowalska with its registered office in Juszkowo (83-000) at ul. Jar Raduni 19, NIP: 9581381384 REGON: 220058160, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), kept by the minister in charge of economy.
c) White pocket Gift Card or Virtual White Pocket Gift Card – a bearer voucher issued in physical or electronic form, which entitles the User to implement it in the store www.whitepocket.pl
d) Buyer – a person who transfers money to the Publisher in exchange for handing over the White Pocket Gift Card
e) User – each holder of the White pocket Gift Card
f) Goods – items offered for sale in the store www.whitepocket.pl
2. Rules for the use of the Card
1. White pocket gift cards are only bearer cards.
2. White pocket Gift Card is not subject to exchange for cash.
3. The White pocket Gift Card shall be valid for a period of twelve months from the date of its issue to the Buyer. The validity period of the Gift Card can not be extended.
4. In the event that the price of the Goods purchased by the User using the White Pocket Gift Card will be higher than the amount of corresponding funds recorded on the White pocket Gift Card, the User will be obliged to pay the extra payment method chosen by him.
5. If the price of the Goods purchased by the User using the White Pocket Gift Card is lower than the amount of corresponding funds stored on the White Pocket Gift Card, the rest of the funds remain on the card for use on the next purchase.
3. Return of goods – settlement rules
1. In the case of returning the Goods purchased using the Gift Card, the User will receive from the Publisher new funds corresponding to the price of the Goods to be returned. New funds will be saved on a new Gift Card, which the Publisher will issue to the User at the time of returning the Goods. The Gift Card, which the Publisher issues to the User in accordance with the provisions of this section, will have a twelve-month validity from the date of its issue.
4. Responsibility and complaints about the Gift Card
1. The Store shall not be liable for Gift Cards that have been lost (or damaged) after they have been issued to the Buyer.
2. In the event that despite the expiration of the validity of the Gift Card, the funds contained in the Gift Card will remain unused, the User has no right to request the Publisher to return the funds transferred to the Publisher.
3. In the event of loss, destruction or theft of the Gift Card, the User shall not be entitled to any claims against the Publisher.